My Little Fuckers My Little Fuckers

Well the one who ordered it gets what they want, right? That's what's taken into account for me when I watch this. It's still good piece overall. The cock is a bit much, but it's what they wanted. Sack the same, but still, it's about what they want. And for giving in the supply for demand, good job.

EmmaPresents responds:

Exactly! You get it! Yay!

Blair Blair

Cool! I really enjoy the little detail to her eyes, her body and the art style looks nice. It's a bit much pubic hair for me, but I assume the requester wanted a bit more hair 'where the sun don't shine'. But like I said before, this is really nice looking. I look forward to more of your works.

Rennis5 responds:

You are correct,
The requester wanted a thick bush,,

Flutters Flutters

Nice work, good curves, nice face look. I just have one question..Is her nipples heart shaped? If so, bravo. I like original anatomy thoughts! And heart shaped nipples seem to look pretty good on our shy friend here.

MissMarshmallow responds:

Thank you very much. ^-^
I thought of doing that, however those are just heart shaped pasties.

Pearl Spread Pearl Spread

I like that it looks exactly like Pearl. Just um...The way her hand is spreading the 'goods'. And that it kinda looks wallowed out, you know? But good job overall, don't let my pickyness hold you back.

PurplePrawn responds:

yeah I know her hand is weird lol. thanks for the review, it always helps